I’m hanging with family today and don’t have much time to post, so I just wanted to let you all know the results of the HoBags giveaway…
The winner for Sage is Jessica Coburn!
The winner for Sienna is Danielle Stratford!
Congrats ladies, please email me at: foggydressgirl at gmail dot com, with your mailing address. Thanks for all who entered… I really hate giveaways because I want everyone to win. So I guess I’ll just have to set up shop or something…!
What are your plans today? (if you say work, then you should buy yourself this little treat for working on a holiday :))
It’s been one year since I began blogging at Foggy Dress, and I wanted to do a nice giveaway to a few of you readers! I’m giving away a this beauty, who started out as a vintage blouse: And turned into an awesome HoBag: I sewed on a thrift store belt ^^ and I’m loving the look.
I’m a bit of a perfectionist, and like to make sure it’s sturdy and will last. This bag took about 5-6 hours to make, from figuring out the design, to cutting it, to messing up and starting over, to figuring out how it all sews together, to…
…the finished product :) FINALLY!
Enter to win this ^^ HoBag named “Sienna” (my friend Anna chose the name!) by doing one of the following:
- share this blog post giveaway on Facebook & then leave a comment here saying you’ve entered OR
- share via Instagram: take a screen shot of one of the pictures above ^^, tag me on insta (@hanaleilei) with the hash tag #FoggyDressSienna. Leave me a comment on my profile, to let me know you entered.
Today & tomorrow’s giveaways will go until Friday January 17 at midnight. I’ll announce the winners Monday morning! Thanks for sharing and good luck!
I put all your names in a vase (if you shared the giveaway on Facebook, I put it in twice:) and had Austin blindly pick one out. Luckily for me, I only had to cut out like 8 names, since only a handful of you entered!
Enjoy your scarf, Carolina! Please email me the address you’d like to receive your item, along with your full name, to foggydressgirl at gmail dot com.
And thanks to Janessa for giving me a heads up on that bad link. You ROCK.
HELLO first giveaway on foggydress!
Kensie clothing contacted me because they want to give you all free/cute things. Well actually only one of you gets to win free/cute things but lets face it, you’ve got a great chance at winning! This Canadian company sells women’s clothing & jewlery that’s HOT off the runway and easy on the wallet. My yellow + gold necklace is a Kensie find; doesn’t it just scream rays of sunlight? Apparently it’s pretty popular because after I picked it out, I saw another blogger wearing it on the internet. #whoworeitbest?? Anyway they sell in department stores and in boutiques, so this is the only time you’ll get their stuff FREE and online. Okay enough talking Hanalei, let’s start this giveaway!
- Visit this special page that’s just for Kensie giveaway contestants. ONCE YOU GET TO THAT PAGE YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN THE PASSWORD: somethingpretty. Pick out ANYTHING (1 item) that you like! Leave me a comment describing the item you chose, and the winner will be contacted to receive that item!
- “Like” and follow Kensie on Facebook & Twitter
- Double your chances to win by sharing this giveaway on Facebook! Just let me know you did in your comments and I’ll enter your name in twice.
- Giveaway ends Sundays August 11, 2013 at 10pm/PT. Good luck!
PS You should vote on your favorite DIY clock to help me decide which one to make, thanks. hugs, hanalei